DATES: 1-2 October 2015
VENUE: Montecasino, Fourways (Johannesburg)
LIMIT: This workshop is very practical in nature and therefore a maximum of 12 participants will be enrolled.
Does the thought of speaking in public or making presentations fill you with fear although you realize it is a crucial skill to further your career? Or perhaps you have some experience in presenting and you're ready to take it to the 'next level'? Sign up for this cutting-edge workshop and experience the joy and fulfilment of being able to present with confidence, effectiveness and impact.
This highly experiential two-day workshop is facilitated by Manie Bosman, neuroleadership consultant who is not only an experienced international facilitator and public speaker, but has also trained and coached hundreds of people in presentation practice. The workshop is designed to take participants through a step-by-step process which combines theory and practical application.
Neuroscience of Presenting
A unique feature of this workshop is that it integrates principles of social neuroscience and positive psychology with proven presentation skills practice. This helps participants to manage what is happening in their own brain while facing an audience as well as understand and utilize the neural responses in the brains of audience-members in order to maximise the effectiveness and impact of their presentations.
What You Will Learn:
- what makes a presentation great and effective;
- how to follow a 4-step process to plan and design presentations;
- how to align your content and style with your audience;
- how to use colour, graphics and language to create lasting impressions;
- how to interact with your audience in an engaging manner;
- how to deal with challenges and difficult questions;
- how to develop a personal style as presenter; and
- understand and harness the neuroscience of presenting.NEW!
Testimonies from Previous Participants
Over the last couple of years we have seen hundreds of participants from a wide variety of backgrounds—varying from experienced presenters to complete novices—take part in this workshop.
To see what some of them said afterwards, have a look here... You can also read more about this and various other training programmes we offer by downloading a PDF-version of our Leadership Offerings Catalogue: